Quality work from start to finish!
At Garza & Sons Masonry, Inc. of La Salle, CO, we know manufactured stone veneer is an extremely versatile building material. It is produced using exact replicas of natural stone and then cast in flexible molds and hand-colored with iron oxide pigments. Made of light-weight aggregate materials, stone veneer is approximately only 25% of the weight of full-thickness stone and can be adhered to almost any wall surface, both interior and exterior.
• Light-weight - Due to the light-weight nature of
manufactured stone, it can be installed in places where
traditional masonry products cannot. These areas include
above roof lines, interior applications and exterior
locations where no brick ledge is available.
• Low maintenance - Manufactured stone requires nearly
no maintenance or upkeep.
• Increases your retail value - Manufactured stone adds
character and beauty to your home and increases its retail
• Very cost effective - In most cases the cost is only slightly
higher than siding or stucco.
• Extremely durable - Manufactured stone will outlast
siding or stucco exteriors.
Learn more about our suppliers!
• FREE estimates
• In business since 1971
• Family owned and operated
• Attention to quality, detail
• Variety of options and
• Reasonable prices
• Professional staff